Successful data classification management programs require proper planning around these key critical areas:
- Identification of applicable IT GRC authority documents
- Identification of appropriate data classification taxonomy
- Implementation of appropriate controls
The Data Classification Toolkit for Windows Server 2008 R2 helps organizations plan properly in these critical areas and enables governance of unstructured data scattered across any number of file servers. It integrates with the Microsoft System Center Service Manager IT GRC Process Management Pack to help organizations map classification requirements from various authority documents such as HIPAA and PCI DSS and to implement controls through File Classification Infrastructure.
Tell the Solution Accelerator IT GRC team what you think!
Join the Beta Program and tell the Solution Accelerator Team what you think!
- Help spread the word—share the beta invitation link with your friends
- Send your comments to the Solution Accelerator IT GRC Team
- Learn more about IT Governance and Compliance Solution Accelerators.
To participate in the Data Classification Toolkit for Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta Program, download and test the tool in your environment and then provide timely feedback and suggestions to the development team. The beta runs through late June 2011. Submit your feedback through Connect and direct any support questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org