Thank you for participating in this blog for the Security Guides. The customer feedback we received helped us build a high-quality Solution Accelerator that meets the needs of IT Professionals like you.
You have worked with our team on multiple reviews, and now have the chance to influence some of the changes we are planning to introduce to the content of the security guides.
Solution Accelerator team is planning to re-engineer the content model used for our security guides. Specifically, we will be changing what content deliverables we produce going forward. We will look at the format, the data presented (in some cases) and how we can reuse common content, packaging considerations and tools to help automate the “get” and “set” of the security settings. We also want to ensure this content model looks to the future, so that we can address new technologies and applications.
Some of the goals for this project are:
· Deliver a consistent and useable delivery presentation for our customers and partners
· Remove the redundant content we produce in our security guides
· Document a extensible content model that can be implemented in a tool
· Provide an automated build and packaging process for all of our security guides
· Create a repeatable security guidance development process
I would like to present a quick 6 question survey to our enterprise customers and partners to help shape the redesign of our security guides and validate the approach. We would really appreciate your feedback. A short, 3-minute survey appears below.
Thanks again for your participation.