Unless you are Uber-l33t, you are probably not working on your Microsoft Certified Master certification. This is where the best-of-the-best come visit the better-of-the-best on the Redmond Campus to learn everything there is to know about Active Directory Services, SharePoint, OCS, SQL Server, or Exchange.
Seriously… take a look at the instructors.
Anyhoo, just because you paid the entrance fee, bought a plane ticket, and reserved a hotel room, you still have some work to do before you even set foot in the classroom. The Microsoft Certified Master team posted the pre-reading lists that candidates are encouraged (required?) to power through before showing up. If you are looking for something to keep you busy until the economy picks up, here you go:
- Microsoft Certified Master: Windows Server 2008 - Directory
- Microsoft Certified Master: Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft Certified Master: Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft Certified Master: SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008
What are you waiting for?