If you are looking to migrate from Lotus Domino or from a generic POP/IMAP mail server to Exchange 2007, I have good news! The (free) Microsoft Transport Suite has been updated, to allow for multithreaded import of POP/IMAP mailboxes, and now supports migration from Lotus Notes R8.x.
Where do I get it ? http://www.microsoft.com/technet/move
Or direct links:
Updates to Microsoft Transporter Suite for Internet Mail
The February 2009 release includes the following major updates to the Transporter Suite for Internet Mail:
- Multi-Threading of POP/IMAP migrations: The POP/IMAP Migration tool is now completely multi-threaded which greatly increases its performance when extracting content from an IMAP server.
- Support for Windows 2008: The transporter suite now supports running on and against Windows 2008 servers.
The February 2009 release includes the following major updates to the Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino:
- Support for Windows 2008: The Transporter Suite now supports running on and against Windows 2008 servers.
- Support for Lotus Notes R8.x: The Transporter Suite now supports migration from, and coexistence with, Lotus Notes R8.x.
- Removed the Application Analysis: The Application Analysis tools were removed from the migration console.