Okay… here’s the deal. My team is hiring. This is a limited-time, clock-is-ticking, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work at an awesome job for an awesome team at an awesome company. (Did I cover how I feel about this position yet?)
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Passion for people (interacting with Microsoft Partners as a trusted advisor is a key part of this role)
- Passion for technology (reading blogs like this one is a good start, and you’re the kind of person that has a complete virtualized AD domain setup in their garage)
- Passion for knowledge (both learning and sharing your experience)
- SMB consulting experience (if you have it, you know what SMB stands for)
- Broad experience with Microsoft technology, and specializing in one of our current Enterprise offerings (System Center, SharePoint, SQL Server, etc). If you are a web developer focused on SharePoint, we could use you as well.
- Must be SUPER current on new Microsoft releases (you beta tested Windows Server 2008, love Hyper-V, and have upgraded SharePoint to run on SQL Server 2008, right? You’re the kind of person that keeps hitting refresh on Microsoft Watch to find out if Windows 7 is in beta)
- Framework experience (MOF/ITIL/etc) is a plus
Travel is minimal as this is a phone-based role out of Issaquah, WA. The work environment is relaxed, and in two years I have not had to work a single week-end. This is a full-time, blue-badge deal.
In short, my team provides technical advisory services to Microsoft Partners who are working on projects to implement Microsoft technologies. We provide best practices and guidance to the partners so that their deployments are successful the first time, every time.
If you are interested, ping me at: sean dot earp at microsoft dot com and I’ll fill you in on the details.