Update Rollup 10 for Windows Azure Pack (WAP) is now available to download.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Issue 1: Windows Server 2016 only: Support for Encryption Supported VMs. Windows Server 2016, Virtual Machine Manager and Service Provider Foundation provide support for Encrypted Supported VMs, now WAP provides support for the three type of VMs in Windows Server 2016: regular VMs, Shielded VMs, and Encryption Supported VMs.
- Issue 2: Windows Server 2016 only: Fix to incorrect Format of volume Signature in PDK File downloaded through WAP.
- Issue 3: When a tenant updates a VM Size, the Hardware Profile ID is passed along to the SPF/VMM Virtual Machine Update event, allowing custom runbooks to change other properties as necessary.
- Issue 4: Fix to Virtual Network property labels in the Quota page. The quotas for “Site-to-Site VPN” and “External IP addresses” labels in the Admin Portal VM Resource Provider are misleading because they read “per network.” They actually are “per subscription.”
- Issue 5: Fix: When you update the VM Cloud Resource Provider, a duplicate Port setting is added leading ManagementOData to fail and return an error message that reads, “An item with the same key has already been added.”
- Issue 6: Ability for the tenant user to add a network adapter to a VM while the VM is running. In UR 9.1 and previous versions, new NICs could be added only after the VM was stopped.
- Issue 7: Ability for the WAP Admin to include a SQL Server into multiple availability groups for HA configurations.
- Issue 8: Ability for the WAP Admin to include a server that’s running Microsoft SQL Server into multiple availability groups for HA configurations.
- Issue 9: Ability for the WAP user to enable the “Always On” feature of WAP websites.
For complete details including installation instructions as well as a download link, please see the following:
For information regarding all System Center fixes included in Update Rollup 10, please see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group