– System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager cannot deploy a new or imported VMWare template.
– A virtual machine with that uses VHDX cannot be refreshed correctly in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager, and you receive the following error message:
Refresh job failed with error 2912: The requested operation cannot be performed on the virtual disk as it is currently used in shared mode (0xC05CFF0A)
– Database operations sometimes fail with "FailedToAcquireLockException."
– A new virtual machine template from a template that specifies an operating system profile doesn't use credentials from the operating system profile.
– Virtual machines in VMWare that connect by the using Cisco N1000V dvSwitch are unavailable for management from Virtual Machine Manager.
– System Center Virtual Machine Manager service crashes if you disable one of the teamed network adapters.
– The Get-Scstoragearray -host command should return storage arrays that are visible to a host that is using zoning.
– During the discovery of a network-attached storage (NAS) provider, the credentials that are used do not include a domain name.
– Some localized strings are not displayed correctly in the UI.
– A query to find the certificate should match both the subject name and the friendly name because FindBySubjectName is a wildcard search.
– Template deployment fails, and you receive the following error message:
VMM could not find the specified path on the <Server name> server.
The system cannot find the path specified (0x80070003)
– Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) cannot be mounted on a host because VHD conflicts with other disks because of a stale entry that was left in the dictionary of Virtual Machine Manager memory.
– Differencing disk based deployment may fail because the parent disk is being refreshed as noncached.
For all the details and a download link, please see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck | Solution Asset PM | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
System Center – Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
System Center – Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
System Center – Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
System Center – Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
System Center – Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
System Center – Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
The Forefront Endpoint Protection blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
The Forefront Identity Manager blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
The Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
The Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/