On February 21 & 22 we are running a 2-day virtual training event to help the world learn about the upcoming enhancements with Creating & Managing a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Jump Start. It is 100% free so register now!
Adopting this exciting new computing paradigm provides a whole new landscape of technology and career direction for IT professionals. Microsoft Learning and the Microsoft System Center 2012 team have partnered to bring you an exciting opportunity to learn what you need to know to deploy, manage and maintain Microsoft’s private cloud solution. Leveraging the popular Jump Start virtual classroom approach, the industry’s most gifted cloud experts will show attendees why this new private cloud solution, based on System Center 2012 and Windows Server, has garnered so much attention. Presenters include Symon Perriman, Sean Christensen, Adam Hall, Kenon Owens, Prabu Rambadran & Chris Van Wesep and there will be a live Q&A during the event.
Day 1: Deployment & Configuration (Feb. 21)
- Part 1: Understanding the Microsoft Private Cloud
- Part 2: Deploying the Infrastructure Components
- Part 3: Deploying the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Part 4: Deploying the Service Layer
- Part 5: Deploying the Applications & VMs
Day 2: Management & Operations (Feb. 22)
- Part 6: Managing the Infrastructure Components
- Part 7: Managing the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Part 8: Managing the Service Layer
- Part 9: Managing the Applications & VMs