The Tech·Ed Web site has some great reasons as to why you should attend this year, but I thought I would add a few more:
- Sessions, sessions, and more sessions. In case you haven’t looked at the Session List, there’s 738 technical sessions available.
- Of the 738 sessions, 67 of them are Unified Communications sessions.
- If you review the 67 UC sessions, you’ll see titles like:
- UNC204 Introduction to Microsoft Exchange Server “14”
- UNC312 Archiving and Retention in Microsoft Exchange Server “14”
- UNC313 High Availability in Microsoft Exchange Server “14” (this one is presented by yours truly)
- UNC316 Microsoft Exchange Server “14” Architecture
- etc., etc. (I think you know where this is going)
- You’ll also find several Hands On Labs, interactive instructor led sessions, and more!
- If you need help convincing your boss that you should attend, we can help with that.
- If you need help convincing your friends and co-workers to attend, we can help with that, too.
The future is coming, and you can see it at Tech·Ed North America 2009!