[Today’s post comes to us courtesy of Ning Kuang from Sustained Engineering]
We are excited to announce the RTM release of Health Report Add-in and Management Pack for Windows Server 2012 Essentials!
- Health Report Add-In for Windows Server 2012 Essentials: Download Link Here
- Open Dashboard, select APPLICATIONS from the navigation bar.
- From Add-ins page, select Health Report from the list of installed add-ins.
- From the Health Report Tasks, select Remove the add-in.
- Follow the wizard to remove the add-in.
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials Management Pack: Download Link Here
Health Report covers the health of several key functionalities for Windows Server 2012 Essentials, it is designed to assist the administrator to easily monitor the server’s overall status, with a manually or automatically generated report.
Note if you have installed pre-RTM version, you should uninstall the previous version first, before you can install the RTM version.
To uninstall the pre-RTM Add-in:
The Windows Server 2012 Essentials Management Pack allows you to monitor Windows Server 2012 Essentials with System Center Operation Manager 2012.
This is the first release of the pack, please download the package, and follow the System Center Operation Manager’s instruction to complete the setup.
A more detailed user manual will be published later this month.