In this week’s episode:
- Exchange SP2, new registry keys for 75 GB Limit
- MS05-051 issues with security changes – http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=909444
- Transition Pack licensing, CALs, media, best practices
- Office SP2 Revision Coming
- Shadow Copy Backup failing due to SQL Writer
- Our First Caller! Vlad shares his experience with shadow copy.
- Exchange SP2 and mobile clients
- Exchange SP2 and the IMF
- Pickle? No, PCL. The Exchange 2003 SP2 anti-phishing filter – http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=902953
- Les Connor calls in to talk about the IMF
Direct download here:
Good news this week! Our new recording equipment finally came in – the audio quality in this week’s podcast is quite a step up from the first four episodes (to be fair, the first minute or so is a little tinny, then it picks up). I want to extend a huge thanks to all of our listeners out there for staying in there with us as we iron out our equipment problems.
Until next week,