All people who are working on any version of Windows Operating system know about Task Manager. They might be using Task Manager very frequently to start, end or manage any process. Even though, this Task Manager is been around for long time and it is commonly using tool in our daily work. But, it is still lacking some features which might be useful in certain situations.
Features present in this Customized Task Manager:
- Displays all processes running in your system.
- Allows you to add and remove any process (task) on your local machine.
- Highlights current executing process.
- Ability to connect to any machine and display its process's list.
- Ability to set or get priority of any process running on your local machine.
- Ability to monitor .NET CLR Managed memory.
Final output will be like this: