Here is the link to download Exchange 2013 CU8, as well as some useful links and useful information.
DOWNLOAD link to the Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3030080)
Some notes from the Exchange Product Group Team as well
Exchange 2013 CU8 – some limits updated for “modern” Public Folders
List of issues fixed:
Notes taken from the above Exchange Team Blog article – Improvements:
- Calendar and Contact Modern Public Folders favourites added in Outlook are now accessible in OWA
- Batch Migration of Public Folders to 2013 improves migration throughput and PF migration experience
- Smoother migration for EAS clients to O365 with automatic profile redirect upon successful Hybrid migration to O365 (EAS client must support HTTP 451 redirect)
- Upgrading from Cumulative Update 7 to Cumulative Update 8 does not include Active Directory schema updates(https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb738144%28v=exchg.150%29.aspx#ClassesModCU8 and https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb125224%28v=exchg.150%29.aspx#Verify)
- Thanks to Hans Moser (Swiss MS PFE) for the below confirmation through testing as well:
The versions are still the same like in CU7, so there was no change.
And finally as a reminder: Exchange 2013 CUs are full bits of the Exchange product, so you can directly install Exchange from scratch (for new environments or new servers) using the above mentioned CU8 download, as well as apply the CU8 just like an “old school” service pack or patch, using your regular update procedures.