Reading this article Six New Hacks That Will Make Your CSO Cringe made me think as it has a few fairly interesting approaches:
- Fake Phone Networks: I am wondering how much work it takes to do it. If the effort is not too high, I am not (yet) too worried about it. But still, for targeted espionage, it might be scary.
- Hacking Your Phone to Hack Your Computer: This is kind of obvious but scary. If I look at things like this Phone Security: Lose your Passwords on iPhone in a few minutes, the phone is most probably an interesting attack vector
- Denial of Service Against Your Desktop: We have never seen this yet but one of the reasons, why we do our best to deliver high-quality updates
- Cloud-Based Warfare: A lot of talk about this but I am not sure, how big this threat is today. Using the Cloud power and capacity is definitely something the criminals are looking at.
- Breaking Open Your Android Phone: To me that’s actually the same as 2
- Stealing Corporate Secrets Through Weak Systems: Nothing new
At least there are a few things which made me thing…