As you have seen in my post The Fun of Travel, I was in Belgrade this week. It was the opening event for a tour by IDC in Central and Eastern Europe. IDC has a series of security events across Eastern Europe and I had the honor of having a keynote there. Usually, when I visit these kind of events, we are trying to add some press engagements and customer meetings as well. This time it was all about press and I had 5 interviews, two with TV. I just got the raw cut of one of the interviews, which will be on Fox in Serbia this Sunday (and yes, I got the approval to link to it here and put it on Soapbox).
Unfortunately they cut the questions. So, they are (approximately):
- What is Microsoft's security vision?
- What were Microsoft's biggest achievements in security in the last few years?
- Why did Microsoft enter the security products business?
- Will Microsoft continue to work with other security vendors collaboratively?
- What is the impact on the security vendors, now with Vista having more protection in the OS?
- What are the key trends we see and how do they impact our customers and Microsoft?
It is about a 4 minutes clip. If you are interested, you will find it here on Soapbox