It is always fascinating to see an event of this size! I actually arrived in Barcelona yesterday night and yes, you might be jealous if you see the weather. But actually I will probably not have a lot of time to enjoy it – PR filled my schedule all over 🙂 but that is why I am here.
Here are the post in Technorati on TechEd-ITForum: TechEd- ITForum
And here is the actual TechEd- ITForum web site with some cool videos to start with 🙂
We will really kick it off at 2:00 pm with a 90 minutes keynote with some announcements. Tomorrow morning we are holding a panel for journalists with some pretty interesting security peoples all around the company like:
- David Burt, Microsoft Security and Access Product Management (he is moderating the panel)
- Vinny Gullotto, General Manager of the Microsoft Malware Protection Center
- Paul Mayfield, Program Manager for Network Access Protection
- Josh Edwards, Technical Product Manager, Microsoft Office
- Steve Brown, Director for Security and Access Product Management
So, I will keep you posted as the event goes on!
From sunny Barcelona, close to the beach