Emmanuel, Stewart, team thanks a lot for making this happening!
What I really liked about the event – is the feeling of a real hunger for information from the community. What I didn’t like – is that I got another prove that we, as Microsoft, are not doing a good job informing out tech guys about the ways of getting information. I heard a lot of these from the audience:
- “what do you mean I can download it publicly?”
- “really? are these e-learnings and webcasts for free?”
- “what forums you mention where I can ask my question? TechNet/MSDN?”
From now on I commit to make sure these MSDN links are known to all MEA developers communities I meet, talk and/or e-mail (and the same links on TechNet are known for IT Pros):
- Bits of betas/trials + activation keys http://msdn.microsoft.com/evalcenter/
- Webcasts http://www.microsoft.com/events/webcasts/
- Free E-Learnings http://learning.microsoft.com/manager/Catalog.aspx?view=free
- vLabs http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/aa570323.aspx
- How-do-I videos http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/bb629407.aspx
- Forums http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/
ppt and other stuff will be available in this post
Ping me if you have ay questions guys!