The compliance team would like to invite you to a live meeting where you can share your ideas on compliance. If this interested you please read on.
‘Reduce the cost and effort of configuring and validating Microsoft products to address customer IT GRC requirements.’ - Project Tribeca Team
Does your IT team struggle to cope with the ever-changing demands of domestic and international governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) requirements? Microsoft is working to provide product configuration guidance to help IT professionals achieve compliance with hundreds of GRC authority documents, including SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, and EUDPD.
Join the Microsoft Project Tribeca team in weekly discussions to help shape content, GRC authority document alignment, and technology configuration guidance that directly affects your organization.
- GRC Authority Document Scope: U.S., European Union (EU), International
- GRC Control Objectives, Activities, and Tests
- What GRC authority documents affect your organization?
- How does your IT department manage change/configuration for GRC requirements?
- How does your IT department associate required change and configuration management with GRC objectives?
- What types of GRC guidance and tools do you expect or desire from Microsoft?
- Has your organization used the IT Compliance Management Guide?
Attend any single or multiple Connect meetings
In addition, three lucky qualified attendee will Win a copies of Windows Vista Business Edition!!!!
- 1/28/09 8 AM PT - What GRC Authority Documents impact your organization?
- 2/04/09 8 AM PT - How does your IT department manage change/configuration for GRC requirements.
Please join us by signing up for the IT governance and Compliance program in Microsoft Connect. Click here to join the program.
After you have joined the program, bookmark the following link to return to the program site and get the latest information about upcoming events: