Are your regulatory compliance (RC) policies being followed the way you expect them to be? Helping employees comply may be easier if your RC implementation is broken into manageable steps. JC Cannon provides some excellent advice for breaking down the complexity of RC implementation into steps:
- Determine where to focus your compliance efforts.
- Use procedures that validate compliance.
- Consolidate the management of compliance.
- Create compliance policies using a hierarchical approach.
- Decide to automate compliance processes.
- Choose compliance-enabling technologies.