MPN Dynamics 365 app developers can now leverage Dev Chat to receive development tips from Microsoft engineer at NO COST. In addition to the Azure and Office 365 scenarios already covered by Dev Chat, you can now receive technical guidance on Dynamics 365 (Sales and Customer Service apps) scenarios, including but limited to architecture, design, deployment, implementation and migration.
View the full list services and scenarios covered and start a live chat now at aka.ms/DevChat.
New Dynamics 365 technical scenarios now covered:
- Sales and Customer Service in Dynamics 365
- Development assistance, for example, develop with SDK or API, manage customer data, extend existing features, authentication
Unsupported Dynamics 365 services:
- Marketing, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Customer Insights, Retail, Talent
- Finance and Operations (coming in July)
General topics covered:
- Getting started questions
- Setup for development (service configuration and deployment)
- Get up and running with your solution
- Generic service capability
- Architecture and design consult on solutions
- Migration from on-premises service
- Publishing to Marketplace, Office Store, App Store, etc.
- Sample code review and light proof-of-concept
- Publishing Custom Applications and Add-ins
- Partner Center API