Leverage the new one-to-one consultations and technical webinar now available, focused on data platform modernization, Power BI and SQL. These technical engagements are designed to help you build your Data and AI technical skillset, so you can better sell and deploy customer solutions around these technologies.
Data Platform Modernization Starter Kit Consultation (5 partner advisory hours; L100-200)
- Enable Data Platform Modernization with specific planning guidance for common data scenarios. Receive personalized technical guidance on modern data strategies, choosing a path to modernization, building an agile data analytics solution and transforming insights into action. Engage with Microsoft experts to help build your data platform strategy using Azure Data Services and SQL Server 2017. You’ll walk away with an understanding of cost estimation, reference architecture documentation and sample architectures.
Data Platform Modernization Presales Consultation (unlimited access at no cost; L200-300)
- Receive technical guidance as you take your customers through the features, best practices and sample scenarios when moving their database to the cloud. During this one-on-one consultation with a Microsoft expert, you’ll learn about data migration to SQL deployment, tools to check compatibility and using SQL Server integration services. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of how to propose the right solutions and mitigate potential issues for data platform modernization deals.
Data Platform Modernization Deployment Consultation (5 partner advisory hours; L300-400)
- Understand the technical requirements and steps required to deploy Data Platform Modernization solutions. Let our Partner Technical Consultants help ensure a smooth deployment process during this one-to-one consultation. We’ll guide you through scenarios that you may encounter along with an overview of the various deployment options available.
Power BI Presales Consultation (unlimited access at no cost; L200-300)
- Grow and build your Power BI (Business Intelligence) practice, enabling you to offer new solutions and services to customers. Transform your customer business with predictive analytics, data visualization, and real-time intelligence. Prepare your customers for their Power BI deployments, by understanding scenarios and data source options. With Power BI, you can transform your customers’ data into rich visuals they can collect and organize, helping them focus on what matters most to their businesses.
Technical Deep Dive on SQL Server (Unlimited access at no cost; L200-300 - Events coming later this month)
- Prepare your customers for their SQL deployments, by understanding common scenarios and guidelines on migrating to on-premises databases. You’ll receive technical guidance on migrating to SQL Server, cloud services (IaaS or PaaS) and begin to understand SQL Server on Linux. You’ll learn how to increase the database security and keep your data safe with business continuity solutions. With the help of Partner Technical Consultations, you’ll receive a guided walk through of the features and functionality within SQL on both on-premises and cloud side, helping you to gain more customers.
Next steps: Access the full suite of technical webinars and one-on-one consultations available for the Data Platform and Analytics technical journey by visiting https://aka.ms/DataAITechJourney.