As a Microsoft partner, we know you are trying to solve complex business problems for customers, and we’re here to help! Check out the latest SharePoint Online technical trainings and one-to-one consultations, available as part of your MPN benefits. You can leverage these opportunities to expand your skillset as you build and deploy SharePoint Online solutions.
Get started today at https://aka.ms/ProductivityProcesses.
New technical services focused on collaboration & content scenarios:
- Introduction to SharePoint Online (L200) – In this six-part technical training series, you’ll learn about the features and functionality of SharePoint Online, helping you position end-to-end solutions for customers. If you’re new to Microsoft’s premium content and collaboration solution, then this training is perfect for you! To begin, you’ll receive an overview of SharePoint 2016 and learn how to leverage this technology to start moving your customers to the cloud. Our Microsoft technical experts will walk you through OneDrive for Business and to show you how to protect data and ensure compliance within the cloud. You’ll discover how external sharing works to enhance business collaboration and learn about the tools in Office 365 to help you manage projects more efficiently. Lastly, we’ll demonstrate how to position education solutions for Office 365. Register today at https://aka.ms/IntroSharePointOnline
- SharePoint Online Starter Kit Consultation (L200-300) – Start building a SharePoint Online practice with personalized guidance on customer deployments and resolutions to any questions you may have from a Partner Technical Consultant. As a perfect follow-up from the Introduction to SharePoint Online training, this consultation with help you expand your technical knowledge on specific SharePoint Online functionality. This includes an overview of file migration, information architecture, OneDrive for Business and external sharing. Request a consultation at https://aka.ms/SharePointStarterKit
- Technical Deep Dive on SharePoint Online (L300) – Expand your knowledge of SharePoint Online solutions including OneDrive for Business, Sites, Hybrid and Hybrid Search. This training will build on the foundational knowledge received in the Introduction to SharePoint Online training and provide deeper technical insight into deploying hybrid solutions as well as moving from on-premises to the cloud. Register today at https://aka.ms/SharePointDeepDive
- SharePoint Online Growth Kit Consultation (L300) – During this one-on-one consultation, you’ll learn how to grow your SharePoint Online practice by diving deeper into specific scenarios with a Partner Technical Consultant. Discover how your customers can enhance team collaboration by leveraging the tools in Microsoft Teams, Groups, Planner as well as use Flow/Workflows to automate business processes. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have around these technologies, receive the leading best practices and watch live product demos specific to your needs. Request a consultation at https://aka.ms/SharePointGrowthKit
- SharePoint Online Hybrid & AD FS Advanced Consultation (L300-400) – Are you working with a customer who needs an online presence while retaining some of their data on-premises? Dive deeper into the functionality of SharePoint Online hybrid and advanced identity management using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) connect and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). Get personalized technical guidance on when to use Azure AD connect versus AD FS. Our Partner Technical Consultants will walk you through advanced user restrictions using AD FS, hybrid OneDrive for Business and Sites, hybrid search using Cloud SSA and Federated Search. You’ll also learn about other scenarios including how to use Business Connectivity Services to surface on-premises data to the cloud from LOB systems. Request a consultation at https://aka.ms/SharePointHybridConsult
- SharePoint Online Security and Compliance Advanced Consultation (L300-400) – Participate in this one-on-one consultation to receive personalized guidance on the security and compliance features within SharePoint Online. To begin, our Partner Technical Consultant will explain Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and how your customers can implement this technology to ensure their data is well protected. You’ll learn how to holistically protect data using Azure Information Protection as well as how eDiscovery works in relation to SharePoint Online. Lastly, you’ll receive an overview of the compliance management features and functionality within SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. This consultation is ideal for any partner needing deeper technical guidance on security and compliance or answers to specific questions relating to customer opportunities. Request a consultation at https://aka.ms/SharePointSecurityConsult
Don’t forget to visit the MPN Technical Presales and Deployment page to explore the full suite of SharePoint Online services available to you. Visit https://aka.ms/ProductivityProcesses.