As a Microsoft Partner Network app developer on Azure, you need to quickly get development tips to resolve programming questions regarding the capability and services of Azure. That’s why Microsoft launched Dev Chat (formerly Code Help) to provide you with the opportunity to chat directly with support engineers to help you quickly and successfully build Azure apps.
Looking for quick answers to keep your projects moving forward when developing on Azure? Here are some examples of how you can click to chat with a Microsoft support engineer to get help with:
- Setup for development (service configuration and deployment)
- Get up and running with your Azure solution
- Azure service capability
- Architecture and design consult on Azure solutions
- Migration from on-premises service to Azure
- Publishing to Azure Marketplace
- Sample code review and light proof-of-concept
Start a Dev Chat with a support engineer today at aka.ms/DevChat! And don’t forget to check out all the other great technical services that Microsoft Partner Network provides to help you build your App Development practice at aka.ms/AppDevAzure.
Dev Chat is available to partners within the Microsoft Partner Network (Network, Action Pack, Silver and Gold) for development on Azure and is currently offered in English and Mandarin. Not part of the Microsoft Partner Network? Join today.