Attend the new Technical Deep Dive on Connected Solutions with IoT technical training, specifically designed for MPN application developers. During this two-day technical training webcast, you will learn how to easily and securely connect Internet of Things (IoT) assets by utilizing Azure IoT for device-to-cloud telemetry data.
Through cloud-to-device messages, reliably send commands and notifications to your connected devices—and track message delivery with acknowledgement receipts. Device messages are sent in a durable way to accommodate intermittently connected devices.
By attending the technical training webcast, you will:
- Receive an overview of Azure IoT Suite and Azure IoT Hub
- Know how to put IoT components in context of broader Azure Story
- Receive hands-on experience you can utilize when building your own application
- Understand how Event Hub can meet the needs of connecting disparate data sources while handling the scale of the aggregate stream
- Learn how to set-up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices
Register Now: https://aka.ms/IoTConnectedSolutions
Don’t forget to check out our full suite of services specifically designed to help guide you along your technical journey as an application developer. Get the help you need to plan, build, and optimize your Azure app today – http://aka.ms/AppDevAzure.