Get helpful insights on how to optimize your Skype practice and deploy Skype for Business with the current leading practices and recommendations. Learn how you can execute advanced workloads and complex technologies to provide optimal solutions for customers. If you are experienced with Skype, this training will help you undertake more challenging deployments and understand in-depth deployment considerations, such as networking and infrastructure, migrating the backend SQL databases to SQL AlwaysOn, hybrid configurations, and much more.
- Defining Requirements for a Skype for Business Deployment
- Defining Network Requirements for a Skype for Business Deployment
- Upgrading a Lync Infrastructure to Skype for Business
- Migrating a Skype for Business Backend Database to SQL AlwaysOn
- Configure Skype for Business Hybrid and User Migration
- Configure Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity
- Deploying Conferencing and Skype for Meeting Broadcast
Register Now: https://aka.ms/DeployingSfB
Please note that additional dates and languages for this events will be continually be added throughout 2017. This new Skype for Business training is part of a more extensive package of services available for Office 365. As a Microsoft Partner Network partner, learn about other services available to help you accelerate deployments and win more deals – https://aka.ms/PartnerTechnicalServicesO365.