We know that you’re focused on growing your business, while providing your customers with the highest level of service.
So this year, Microsoft Services will be hosting the first Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) breakout session focused entirely on support: Learn how Microsoft Support can help you grow your business.
Hear directly from partners, including those participating in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, who have successfully scaled their support practice, while delivering exceptional customer service. Plus, learn more about the available Microsoft partner support options – including Microsoft Partner Network Technical Benefits, Advanced Support for Partners, and Premier Support for Partners. You’ll also get the opportunity to ask questions of the Microsoft Support Leadership Team during our Executive Q&A panel.
Support Session Details:
- Session name: CSP02 - Learn how Microsoft Support can help you grow your business
- Time: Monday, July 11th 2016, 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Room: South 717AB
- Microsoft Services, Toby Richards, General Manager, Partner Support
- NaviSite, Duncan MacDonald, Practice Lead
- US Licensing Group, Bill Hole, President
- ProServeIT Corporation, Eric Sugar, President
You can also check out our MPN booth in the Expo Hall to talk with support experts, share feedback, learn more about special promotions, and have other support sessions recommended for you.
In the meantime, please learn more about the available partner support offers here.
We look forward to seeing you at WPC!