The Partner Technical Services team is excited to share a new initiative focused on helping you understand the Azure Technical foundation to run new (cloud) or existing (on premise) workloads in Microsoft Azure with Azure Virtual Machines, and Virtual Networks.
The Partner Practice Enablement Boot Camp training starts with an introduction to Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks (Infrastructure Services). It delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Microsoft Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises.
Students will be introduced to the rich features of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and see how it can be used to achieve single sign-on across cloud applications, protect application access, enforce multi-factor authentication, and integrate with Windows Server Active Directory.
The latter half of the boot camp builds on the technical knowledge from the first half, shifting to coverage of common workload scenarios for cloud computing, such as Dev/Test, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, and monitoring of workloads running in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services.
Throughout the training, students will see presentations and demos followed with recommended resources and hands-on training experiences. Students will need a Microsoft Azure Subscription and a computer or laptop to participate in the hands-on training exercises.
- After completing this offer, partners will be able to:
- Learn capabilities of the Microsoft Azure platform, including cloud services and Websites.
- Create and manage virtual machines with networking and storage.
- Enable, secure, and load balance network endpoints with Azure Traffic Manager.
- Create and manage the Azure Active Directories to integrate with SaaS applications, multi-factor authentication.
- Learn deploy, manage and scale SQL Server, SQL Database and SharePoint Server in Azure
Each engagement will be delivered in seven modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Module 2: Virtual Machines Introduction
- Module 3: Infrastructure Services Networking
- Module 4: Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Module 5: Management and Monitoring
- Module 6: Introduction to Azure PaaS
- Module 7: SQL Server and SharePoint
To see the course description, dates, and times, and to register for one or more webcasts in your region, please click on the link below: