The ModernBiz Technical Series is a multi-course program that teaches partners about building cloud, hybrid and on-premises solutions for small and midsize customers. Jump right in to helping your SMB customers with Microsoft Azure solutions by attending the Microsoft Cloud for SMB course.
In this training, you will:
- Get hands-on experience: With a focus on building real-world solutions, this training consists of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs.
- Get the skills you need to build (SMB) solutions: This technical series is designed specifically for partners working with SMB customers to build solutions using the latest products and technologies from Microsoft.
Did you know that Azure is now available in Open Licensing? This gives you the opportunity to resell cloud services through a licensing channel that’s already familiar, while maintaining the direct billing relationship with your customers.
The one-day course includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Azure Backup, Storage, and Web Sites—provides an overview of IaaS and PaaS as well as information about pricing out consumption-based services
- Module 2: Azure VM Workloads—covers provisioning and managing VM workloads, in addition to importing, monitoring and pricing VMs
- Module 3: Azure VM Network and Traffic Manager—includes Windows Azure Virtual Network (VNET), virtual and dynamic IP addresses, load balancing, VNETs, and communications between on-premises and Azure environments
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Workloads to Azure VMs and Servers—topics include Azure SQL Server Database Service and Azure SQL Server VMs
- Module 5: Azure Active Directory and Identity Management—covers Azure Active Directory, Password Sync and DirSync, Office 365 integration and Single Sign-on, and third-party cloud services support for Azure AD authentication.
The course changes often to include new services in Azure for SMB customers. For example, check back in January to find out more about enabling recovery in Azure directly with Hyper-V in Azure Site Recovery in Module 3.
Find an in-person, web-delivered or on-demand delivery that works for you by visiting https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3021861.