The Partner Technical Services team is excited to share a new initiative focused on helping you prepare for and complete the most important tasks in running lab, development, test or demo systems.
Labs on Azure: First Steps offering has been designed to help partners and your customers move to the cloud for development and test scenarios and to realistically model production environments by activating your Azure subscription and learn about Virtual machines and IUR. This offering will help you spin up a test lab or sandbox quickly, and become agile in learning, development, and prototyping. This offering will help you connect a lab to an existing infrastructure when required. When you finish, learn how to tear it down and bring it back in-house to run in your on-premises datacenter, or keep it in the cloud.
In these online workshops, you will learn how to use Azure for most common cloud scenario- Dev/ Test. This consultant-led instruction will educate you on how to utilize your Azure tenant utilizing the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Sign up for Microsoft Azure
- Explain how to create a virtual machine in Azure
- Create a custom virtual machine
- Share virtual machines between users
- Upload virtual machines from Hyper-V to Azure
- Create Virtual Machines through automated scripts via PowerShell
Each engagement will be delivered in eight modules:
- Module 1: Getting Started on Windows Azure
- Module 2: VMs on Azure - The Basics
- Module 3: Creating Custom Images
- Module 4: Introduction to Azure Storage
- Module 5: Managing VHDs and Image File
- Module 6: Using PowerShell with Azure VMs
- Module 7: Best Practices
- Module 8: Closing
To see the course description, dates, and times, and to register for one or more webcasts in your region, please click on the link below: