The Partner Technical Services team is excited to share a new initiative focused on helping you develop cloud strategies by building and enhancing your hybrid cloud readiness to deploy Cloud OS solutions for your customers.
The Design the Hybrid Cloud offering has been designed to enable breadth partners in developing cloud strategies, specifically Hybrid cloud. Learning objectives include storage at on premise and cloud location, networking, identify and federation (with AD, and Azure AD), compute, and virtualization scenarios for partners to sell, deploy, and help active cloud at their customer sites.
In these online workshops, you will learn how to develop cloud strategies by building and enhancing your hybrid cloud readiness to deploy Cloud OS solutions for your customers.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Learn about Hybrid Cloud Architecture by creating and monitoring Private Cloud
- Cloud OS concepts, Virtualization and Private Cloud components
- Architecting Azure Storage and Networking and migrate workloads to Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud deployment with Azure Active Directory Premium and ADFS
- High Availability with Disaster Recover Planning and Considerations
Each engagement will be delivered in five modules:
- Module 1: Overview, Assessment and Virtualization
- Module 2: Architecture Considerations
- Module 3: Microsoft Azure IaaS overview
- Module 4: Hybrid Cloud deployment
- Module 5: High Availability & Disaster Recovery Planning and Considerations
To see the course description, dates, and times, and to register for one or more webcasts in your region, please click on the link below: