Reflecting back on 2013, I just dived (dove?) into the logs for the PTS Blog for 2013, and thought I would share the top 10 posts for the year.
- Configuring SharePoint 2013 Forms-Based Authentication with SQLMemberShipProvider
- Office 365: Configuring DirSync and Single Sign On with ADFS
- Configuring SharePoint 2013 Search with PowerShell
- Lync Online Hybrid Deployment
- Deploying Office 365 Single Sign-On using Windows Azure
- Walkthrough: Configuring a Remote Desktop Services Lab on Windows Azure - Part 1 (Part 2)
- Office 365 Help Desk Troubleshooting Guide
- End user training resources for Office 365
- Office 365 New Features for October 2013
- The SharePoint Online Site Collection Upgrade Experience–Part 1 (Part 2)
It looks like the deeply technical posts are much more popular than the “announcement” type posts. If there are any topics you’d like to see a Partner Solution Consultant cover, post in the comments!