If you are building an app for Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, Android, or a web browser, the design of your app will be critical to its success. To help you get started the Microsoft Virtual Academy team is bringing you a Jump start on December 9th: Windows 8.1 UX Design Jump Start.
App designers, here’s your chance to showcase your existing skills, express your brand, and make your app discoverable beyond the store—to millions of people. Create Windows Store apps for Windows 8.1, give Windows users a unique experience that still feels familiar, and explore customizable experiences with windowing.
- Designing User Experiences for Windows
- Less Is More
- UI Controls, Navigation, and Layout
- Windowing, Search, and Share
- Contacts and Appointments
- Start, Tiles, Notifications, and Lock Screen
- The Windows Store
- Great Windows Store Apps
When: December 9 & 10
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm PST