The product team has put out some very cool solution starters for Project Server 2010.
The solution starters include:
- A tool to import and export Demand Management (workflow) items (EPT, Phases, Stages, PDPs, custom fields, lookup tables). It moves all the items associated with a given EPT and packages it up as a single object for easy redeployment.
- A tool for doing bulk editing of project level custom fields
- A tool for creating a linear workflow without any actual coding
- Several tools for working with and visualizing EPT and workflow items
- A variety of webparts for inclusion in PDPs and project workspaces for viewing and editing such things as InfoPath forms, SharePoint lists, and project cost capture items.
- A tool that helps you build SSRS reports
There are also videos that go over the starters and do detailed code walkthroughs to get you started.
Remember, these are starters meant to get your own custom development efforts off and running quickly. They are NOT directly supported by Microsoft Tech Support.