Hi Again, I am Jeff Buller from the WSSC CAT Team. Today I wanted to make you aware of an upcoming Windows Intune Technical Workshop Roadshow that our team is conducting across the US during May and June. This event will be a full day technical workshop on Unified Device Management using System Center Configuration Manager with Windows Intune. It will take the attendee through the end to end process of deploying the Windows Intune hybrid solution. Topics include setup and configuration, policy settings, Email/VPN/Wi-Fi Profiles, application delivery, device enrollment, reporting, and troubleshooting. The event agenda, schedule and registration are listed below. We hope you can join us for this informative and exciting new technical workshop! Space is very limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
· 8:30 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
· 9:00 AM: Welcome and Introductions
· 9:15 AM: Windows Intune Overview
· 10:00 AM: Setup and Configuration
· 10:45 AM: Break
· 11:00 AM: Settings Management and Profiles
· 12:15 PM: Lunch
· 1:00 PM: Application Delivery
· 2:15 PM: Device Enrollment and Self Service Portal
· 3:00 PM: Break
· 3:15 PM: Management, Reporting and Troubleshooting
· 4:15 PM: Summary and Next Steps
· 4:30 PM: Workshop Ends
Schedule and Registration:
· May 22nd – Dallas, TX Register Here!
· May 29th – Chicago, IL Register Here!
· June 3rd – New York, NY Register Here!
· June 4th – New York, NY Register Here!
· June 10th – Seattle, WA Register Here!
· June 13th – Atlanta, GA Register Here!
· June 18th – Mountain View, CA Register Here!