Release 1004 of the Workflow.xml file for the PowerShell Deployment Toolkit is now available on the TechNet Gallery here.
Release 1004 addresses the following issues:
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 fails to install when PowerShell execution policy is set to restricted – PowerShell execution policy is now set to RemoteSigned as necessary for installation of SharePoint 2010 Foundation to complete for the Service Manager SharePoint Web Parts Server role.
- SQL Server 2012 cluster completion fails when a product key is provided – the PID switch is now only provided for cluster preparation, not cluster completion.
- SQL Server 2012 firewall rules are set with incorrect path – the path to the SQL executable is corrected.
- Media validation fails on the System Center 2012 SP1 Management Packs – updated the size validation for the new version of the Windows Server MP.
- Added integration to install Virtual Machine Manager console on Data Protection Manager server when both components are included in a deployment – to allow VM mobility uninterrupted data protection to be enabled.
- Some PowerShell debug entries were incomplete.
- Windows Server 2012 evaluation ISO download fails – the download has been removed from Workflow.xml, this now needs to be manually downloaded.
No other changes were made to PDT – existing *.ps1 and Variable.xml files can be used with the updated Workflow.xml.