Starting on Monday, the writers of the ‘Building Clouds’ blog will present six sessions at TechReady 16.
TechReady is a semi-annual, week-long technical conference for Microsoft employees from around the world. The conference focuses on trainings for upcoming product releases, as well as intensive overviews of existing products.
Sessions hosted by ‘Building Clouds’ writers will feature deep-dive analysis on topics like:
- The Value of Application Management with System Center
- VMM Service Templates Demystified
- Orchestrating Disaster Recovery with System Center and Windows Azure
- VMware Migration Options
- Orchestrating Azure: Solving the Public Cloud Puzzle with System Center 2012
- Introducing SCDemo Cloud: A Real Cloud for ATS’s
In the coming weeks, our presenters will share the material covered in these sessions right here on the blog.
If you have any specific questions you’d like addressed on the topics above, leave a comment below, or reach out on Twitter @Building_Clouds.
We will also Tweet throughout, giving you some highlights of Microsoft’s best and brightest TechReady moments.
Wish us luck on stage!