Hotmail email access issue now resolved

Chris Jones,  Microsoft  Corporate Vice President, Windows Live, relates on the Windows Live Blog that customers who lost access to their hotmail inboxes have had access restored:

Beginning on December 30th we had an issue with Windows Live Hotmail that impacted 17,355 accounts. Customers impacted temporarily lost the contents of their mailbox through the course of mailbox load balancing between servers.  We identified the root cause and restored mail to the impacted accounts as of yesterday evening, January 2nd.  As with all incidents like this, we will fully investigate the cause and will take steps to prevent this from happening again. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you, our customers and partners.

Chris Jones
Windows Live

1. michael wilson says:

i have not had my email account restored yet how long do i have to suffer

2. yuri says:

je connais beaucoup de choses sur…..vous ! ARRETER DE ME GONFLER sinon ….legio patria nostra

3. evelyn marrero says:

i have not had my email account restored

4. e-mail password will not work to enter e-mail says:

e-mail address is right put password will not work………

5. carmen ramirez rodriguez says:

no puedo abrir mis correos directamente y no funciona el envio de mensajes

6. urbanosantiago@hotmail.es says:

estan entrado enmi correo quiero canbiar la contraseña

7. urbanosantiago@hotmail.es says:

estan entrado enmi correo quiero canbiar la contraseñafbsdbbvb sd f44654444164632131

8. urbanosantiago@hotmail.es says:

9. urbanosantiago@hotmail.es says:

estan entrado enmi correo quiero canbiar la contraseña

10. radoris@hotmail.com says:

I have reproted on January 11, 2012  that some unauthorised  person is using my email account and password

I have given you all of my information on the web page TEAM VIEWER:

Please tell me what to do next ( I have also given an alternative email how to reach me.  If you need further information

please contact me.

11. djadlene@hotmail.com says:

i have not had my email account restored, so…i give u all information about me and i give u as-well my alternative email.

12. marisolzapata24@msn.com says:

tengo varias cuentas en mi computadora y 2 de allas me estan fallando,no puedo bajar ni sikiera un emoticono o cambiar mi cursor, mucho menos bajar programas en esas 2 cuentas no se k hacer.

13. theeranai2527@hotmail.com says:

ฉันจะสามารถเข้าไปเล่น MSN ได้อย่างไรเพราะว่าฉันไม่ทราบว่าการดาวน์โหลดโปรแกรม MSN จาก GOOGEL.com ผิดกฎหมาย ฉันจะแก้ไขอย่างไร ช่วยแนะนำด้วยคับอย่างด่วน

และฉันสามารถดาวโหลดได้อย่างถูกกฎหมายจากเว็ปไซด์ไหนถึงจะเล่นได้อย่างถูกกฎหมายอะ

14. luvtorunya @ hotmail.com says:

RE: e mail  stolen identity              To Whom it may concern:  I am getting e mails from various friends telling me someone is using my e mail to contact them telling each I am in Cario, and need various amts of money as I was robbed and need their help financially . I have tried to find a phone number to call you and see how to get this cleared up. I have sinced my e mail and someone has had my e mail forwared to a different acct. Here is the acct they had my info forwarded to: forwardnext11w.cn. I would appreciate your prompt attention in this disturbing matter as I need your help, and input ASAP, thank you     Sincerley, Diana

15. alverto says:

nada mas que vivir lavida sin temor

16. gorges sayegh says:

ese mi derecooccion gorgessayegh2009@otmailo.com  correoelectronico  escripo nuevo la direccin de correoeletronico

17. pusnier says:

yo  se  lo   qu   ya   sabes     deja   asi    la   red   mas   grnde no   es  la   tuya      creador , de  hombres ……….

NO   DESTRUTOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    GRACIAS      TE   PERDONO  ……OJO.           N           S         O

O            PO           O             G      M        P     D    C        TRE      D     PH