The following documentation updates have been recently made:
- AD CS: Deploying Cross-forest Certificate Enrollment - updated with a link to the download center version of the document
- Additional documents added to the "future" consolidated download center page for Active DIirectory Certificate Services (AD CS) @ http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=212919
- Note added to Identify a Key Recovery agent to point to information about the differences between Certificate Template Versions
- Added a question/answer about AD CS on ServerCore to the AD CS FAQ.
- Removed port 440 from an older PKI blog entry: http://blogs.technet.com/b/pki/archive/2010/06/25/firewall-roles-for-active-directory-certificate-services.aspx
- Modified the first note in Configure CRL and Delta CRL Overlap Periods for clarity.