at 9/26/2007 10:00 AM PDT
This session provides administrators and IT professionals who are experienced using and supporting a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 environment a good understanding of how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007). You will also learn about various CRM web parts available in the Microsoft Site.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the scenarios where CRM 3.0 and MOSS 2007 integration can be used.
- Install and configure CRM List web part and trust for delegation scenarios.
- Display a SharePoint Document Library within a CRM forms.
- Use Page Viewer web part to display CRM pages in MOSS site.
- Install and configure Report Viewer and Report Explorer web parts to pull CRM Reports in MOSS site.
- Use the RSS viewer web part in MOSS to pull CRM data
- How to create a CRM dashboard using SharePoint 2003.
Click Here to Register