Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0-Exchange E-mail Router Update
is available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&displaylang=en.
Regardless of the computer configuration, the following is a list of prerequisite software and configuration items that must be installed before you install the Router:
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 must be installed and operational on the computer that the Router is to be installed. NOTE: Although the router can distribute rules to a computer that has Exchange Server 2007, it cannot run on that computer.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server must be installed and operational.
- The user who installs the Router must be a member of the Domain Administrators group and have Local Administrator credentials on the Microsoft Exchange Server.
- You must log on to the computer where the Router is to be installed as a user who has local administrative privileges on the computer that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 is required. If not already installed, .NET Framework 1.1 SP 1 will be installed during Router Setup. This requires that you restart the Exchange Server computer before the rest of the Router can be installed.