Just one week after TechEd 2011, Microsoft Learning hosted another exclusive three-day Jump Start course and we are excited to announce the availability of the HD-quality video recordings—FREE—on TechNet Edge, MS Showcase, the Zune Marketplace, and iTunes! Additionally, every module will be made available (with assessment questions) on the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) later this month!
What’s the high-level overview?
• The 15-hour course is broken into three five-module sections: (1) Office 365 Platform, (2) Exchange Online and (3) Lync & SharePoint Online
• Leverages a “Team-teaching” approach led by Microsoft evangelist Adam Carter (Bomb) and senior Microsoft technologists with real-world experience
• Every module is an engaging discussion, packed with best practices and real-world demonstrations
• Target audience: IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers, Network Administrators from Microsoft customers and partners who need to determine how to best leverage the cloud.
Where do I go for this great training?
The HD-quality video recordings of the entire course on TechNet Edge: “Microsoft Office 365 for IT Professionals” Jump Start.
If you’re interested in one specific topic, we’ve included links to each module as well.
• Office 365 Jump Start (01): Microsoft Office 365 Overview for IT Pros
• Office 365 Jump Start (02): Deploying Clients for Office 365
• Office 365 Jump Start (03): Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Automation Using Windows PowerShell™
• Office 365 Jump Start (04): Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
• Office 365 Jump Start (05): Microsoft Office 365 Directory Synchronization
• Office 365 Jump Start (06): Exchange Online Overview for IT Pros
• Office 365 Jump Start (07): Microsoft Exchange Online Administration
• Office 365 Jump Start (08): Microsoft Staged Exchange Online Migration
• Office 365 Jump Start (09): Hybrid Options with Exchange Server & Exchange Online
• Office 365 Jump Start (10): Exchange Online Archiving & Compliance
• Office 365 Jump Start (11): Lync Online Overview & Configuration for IT Pros
• Office 365 Jump Start (12): SharePoint Online Overview
• Office 365 Jump Start (13): SharePoint Online Administration
• Office 365 Jump Start (14): SharePoint Online Extensibility & Customization
• Office 365 Jump Start (15): Office 365 Deployment Overview
• Link to course materials on Born to Learn