App Business Design: Modeling Your Future Using Business Model Canva
Meld deg på via linken og se kalender invitasjon lenger ned
April 25, 2013.
Join us for an hour with Dr. Petri I. Salonen around how to be successful in business with Apps!
Why should you join?
-There has not been more exciting time for developers like today with the new rising app ecosystems
-Any business requires solid business planning. TELLUS has delivered tons of business modeling workshops for Microsoft and Microsoft partners around the world by using an industry strength business modeling framework based on Dr. Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas
-The speaker Dr. Petri I. Salonen can provide highlights of how Microsoft partners are transforming to the cloud and how app business will change the way businesses are built using the Apps and the cloud
-The audience will learn the basics of Business Model Canvas and how it can be used to plan an App business
– Why you should care about an App business?
– How ecosystems are changing the software landscape.
– How the cloud has changed the way we create solutions.
– Microsoft cloud technology and its impact on your app business planning.
– Creating an app business requires business planning
– Introduction to Business Model Canvas –a framework to model your business.
– Different ways to monetize your app business.
– How to ensure that your app provides real value and has the right target market segment
– Some consideration on how to ensure that your MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is good enough for your App store.
– Getting your apps to the market
– Publishing your app to the App store
– Some guidelines of marketing your App
– Example of an Windows 8 App
Partner Audience: Partner Business Decision Maker
You have been selected by your Microsoft contact to attend a Partner event that may be of interest to you.
Register for the event here:
What to expect?
Academy webcasts are 1 hour online events for Partners and Microsoft employees using Microsoft Office Live Meeting. Connect with Microsoft and other partners; listen to Microsoft subject matter experts as they discuss their areas of expertise related to Microsoft’s sales and competitive strategy. Learn more about Microsoft’s products (including insight into products on the launch horizon); positioning of business value to customers; sharing wins from the field and how the account team won; world class selling skills and best practice; and leveraging Microsoft resources to maximize your productivity. Webcasts for partners caters to all depths of knowledge.
Before the Webcast:
To attend our upcoming Webcast please ensure your computer meets the following requirements for Microsoft Office Live Meeting by clicking here.
Having trouble with the Live Meeting conference on the day of the session?
Click here for Live Meeting support or call: 866-493-2825
If you are having issues with the Partner Learning Center (PLC) or accessing the live or on-demand event, please contact the Microsoft Partner Regional Service Center at: https://partner.microsoft.com/40031077
If you have any questions on this or future Academy Live webcasts, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.