On November 18, Microsoft Learning is hosting the Microsoft Certified Career Conference. It's a virtual fair where you can meet employers, learn how to find the right job, write winning resumes, and interview with a razor sharp strategy at the "Career Essentials" sessions. Also, network with students and fellow professionals from around the world and glean career advice from experts in the field. And of course, hone your technical knowledge and prepare for certification exams. Discounts are available for Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) and students.
- Career Fair: Meet employers seeking technically skilled professionals.
- "Soft Skills" sessions: Learn resume-writing secrets, interviewing tips, marketing yourself in a digital world, and more.
- Technical sessions: For IT Professionals, Developers, and Office power users based on Microsoft Official Courses, delivered by MCTs and courseware authors.
- People and Technology: How new and upcoming technologies present career challenges-and opportunities.
- Exam review sessions: Prepare for your MCP and MOS certification exams.
- And more: Join our Facebook event page and events blog for agenda and speaker updates as they happen.
You can register for the Microsoft Certified Career Conference here. Please let me know if you have any questions.