If you’re a loyal user/administrator of System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 (and why wouldn’t you be?) it may interest you to know that Cumulative Update #4 released to the public on 2/3/2015.
Here’s a super quick rundown of what this Cumulative Update brings to the table:
- Client Communication fixes
- Applications not being downloaded
- Deleting packages may block other package distribution.
- Pull DPs may pull the wrong version of a frequently updated package.
- Replication Configuration Monitor component fails when the connection pool is full.
- CU3 upgrade scripts may fail.
- Viewing a report by using an account in a forest separate from that of the Reporting Services Reporting Point causes a "Logon failure: unknown user name of bad password" error.
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!
Read more and get the CU4 HERE