A new Trial Guide for Microsoft Online Services has been published and is available from the Microsoft Download Center.
If you are considering the Business Productivity Online Suite from Microsoft Online Services and want to start a 30-day trial of the services, the Trial Guide will help you get started with the trial and work through several common administrative and end-user tasks. The guide provides step-by-step instructions for several scenarios, including:
· Setting up a 30-day trial account in the Microsoft Online Customer Portal (MOCP)
· Basic account administration
· SharePoint Online administration
· Setting up the end user experience
· Converting a trial account to a paid subscription