Exchange team blogged about OffCAT as below:
On Friday, July 19, the OffCAT team released OffCAT version 1.1 to the Microsoft Download site, replacing the original version of OffCAT. There are many new features, diagnostic rules, and fixes in OffCAT v1.1, and the v1.1 upgrade is only a few clicks away.
To entice you to install v1.1 right away, here are some of the new features only found in this latest version:
- Option to scan All Office programs (Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Word)
- CalCheck v2.1.1 included
- Option to update rule files without prompting
- Alternative rule file download location
- Additional group policy support
- New ‘Options’ page
- Default folder for saving scans
- Theme color
As always, please follow the OffCAT team on Twitter to receive news of any publicly available OffCAT updates. You can also send email to OffCATsupp@microsoft.com if you encounter problems with OffCAT or you want to submit a feature request.
Read my favorites blogs: