The Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 to the Download Center.
Note: Some of the following KB articles may not be available at the time of publishing this post.
This update contains fixes for a number of customer-reported and internally found issues. For more details, including a list of fixes included in this update, see KB 2803727. We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- 2561346 Mailbox storage limit error when a delegate uses the manager’s mailbox to send an email message in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2756460 You cannot open a mailbox that is located in a different site by using Outlook Anywhere in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2802569 Mailbox synchronization fails on an Exchange ActiveSync device in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2814847 Rapid growth in transaction logs, CPU use, and memory consumption in Exchange Server 2010 when a user syncs a mailbox by using an iOS 6.1 or 6.1.1-based device
- 2822208 Unable to soft delete some messages after installing Exchange 2010 SP2 RU6 or SP3
For DST changes, see Daylight Saving Time Help and Support Center (microsoft.com/time).
To review the complete blog, please visit http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2013/05/29/released-update-rollup-1-for-exchange-server-2010-sp3.aspx
Read my favorites blogs: