Ahoy, Exchange Ninjas! It’s time to buckle up and go PST hunting again with the new PST Capture 2.0!
Earlier this week, we released a brand new version of the free PST Capture tool that allows you to hunt down PST files on client computers across your network. After it finds PST files on users’ computers, the tool consolidates the PST files to a central location, and then easily injects PST data to primary or archive mailboxes on your on-premises Exchange Servers or Exchange Online.
What’s new in PST Capture 2.0?
PST Capture 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Updated profile generation code to use Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP).
- Fixed Exchange Online import failure issue when PST Capture is not installed on an Exchange server.
- Removed User Interface limit of 1,000 users when performing an import to Exchange Online.
- General performance improvements
Read my favorites blogs: