In case you missed it, Jeremy Chapman (Senior Product Manager at Microsoft for Office) has a series of posts about Office 365 ProPlus Preview for IT Pros on the new Office 365 Preview blog. You might know Jeremy from TechEd North America 2012 where he most recently presented some Office client deployment and Office 365 sessions. (See Patty’s post for more details on the TechEd presentations.) He knows his stuff and has generously provided a peek into his brain on all things Office 365 ProPlus Preview for IT Pros.
Holy brain dump Jeremy! Here are his posts:
- Office 365 ProPlus and Series Overview
- Integrating Office 365 ProPlus into Your Organization
- Office 365 ProPlus Service Components – a look at Identity, Click-to-Run delivery, Roaming Settings and other Features
- Office 365 ProPlus Administrator Overview
- Addressing Compatibility Concerns with Office 365 ProPlus
- Configuring Office 365 ProPlus Applications and Experiences
- Client Deployment Options
- Office 365 ProPlus Security Considerations
- Activation Experiences in Office 365 ProPlus
- Getting Started with Office 365 ProPlus User Experience
If you haven’t already, download Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Preview.
Looking for the TechNet content? See the new Office 365 ProPlus Preview TechNet library. While you’re reviewing the content, if you find something confusing or spot other content issues, please send us feedback by clicking the “Rate this topic” option on the article in TechNet and explain the content issue.
Have issues or comments on Office 365 ProPlus? Post to the Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus Preview forum. Though if you want to give feedback on features within Office, use the smile/frown icons within the Office applications.
Alrightly then – happy new Office previewing!