Hi, I will be attending RSA Conference 2011 this month. I'm a Senior Technical Writer for the Office Resource Kit and focus on writing security articles. If possible, I would like to meet any of you who are also attending and are interested in talking about any of the following:
- Microsoft Office security
- Improvements to security in Microsoft Office 2010
- Suggestions for security enhancements to future releases of Microsoft Office
- Office security content on TechNet
- Requests for new Office security content on TechNet
If you would like to see about the possibility of meeting up while at the conference then please send an e-mail to email@example.com and add "RSA 2011" to the beginning of the subject line. I will also be attending the (ISC)2 Member Reception on Wednesday evening.
Ross Carter, CISSP (Office 2010 Security Resource Center on TechNet)